Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Show Goes On

These are photos of what was blooming before the Photo Walk.  I've been out of town so got a little behind on my blogging.  I thought 50 pictures was too many for one blog post.  Most of these were taken before the photo walk taught me how to take pictures, so don't judge me.

Left: 'Ben Morrison' azalea. Right: fragrant yellow azalea

Lonicera sempervirens 'Major Wheeler' 

Allium

Geranium

Chionanthus virginicus, white fringetree

Styrax obassia, fragrant snowbell

Mazus reptans

Kalmia latifolia

Philadelphus sp., Mock-orange

Hawthorn

Dogwood 

Robinia pseudoacacia, black locust

Tradescantia sp., Spiderwort

Tree peony

We planted a variety of Delosperma this spring. 




This unusual purple double columbine and the red and yellow one below are located near the Barn Ruins.


 Like Welkinweir on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment